Same spices. Different method
You will need:
- 1 x Tikka Masala Curry Kit from 'Curry with Love'
- 200g butter
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 200ml double cream
- 800g chicken breast - diced.
- Heat the butter in a heavy bottomed pan until melted.
- Add spice pack 1 (from the Tikka Masala Curry Kit).
- When fragrant, add the chicken and coat in the spices.
- When the meat is sealed, add the tomatoes.
- Add spice pack 2 (from the Tikka Masala Curry Kit).
- Simmer over a low heat until the chicken is tender.
- Just before serving, add the double cream and stir well.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime.