Did you know that you can make a delicious, fragrant laksa from our Curry with Love kit?
It's really easy. Here's what you will need:
- 1 x Curry with Love Curry Kit.
- 1 x 400ml tin coconut milk.
- 400ml stock (either vegetable or chicken).
- 1tbsp peanut butter (optional).
- 1tbsp thai fish sauce (substitute for tamari or soy sauce if preferred).
- 200g stir fry veg (pak choi, baby corn, mange tout etc) chopped into bitesized pieces.
- 2 spring onions, sliced.
- 375g dried egg noodles (substitute for rice noodles if gluten intolerant).
- handful of cashew nuts.
- fresh coriander.
And here's how to do it:
- Heat 1tbsp of oil (coconut or rapeseed) in a large pan over a low heat.
- Add spice pack 1 from the kit. Stir until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and stock, along with spice pack 2 from the kit.
- Allow to cook for approx 15 minutes so your onions soften.
- Add the noodles, peanut butter, fish sauce and veg to the pan (not the spring onions).
- Stir well.
- The noodles and veg will take about 5 minutes to cook through. This is your laksa.
- Meanwhile you can toast the cashew nuts in a dry pan.
- Divide the laksa between four bowls, top with the spring onions, cashew nuts and a handful of torn coriander leaves.
You can also add cooked, sliced chicken breast, king prawns or tofu to your laksa.